Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

At home now,bouta get to Aj's house and spend my last hours of 2009 over there.
thats weird to say haha."I'll see you guys next year" haha yea spent the whole eve sleepin and playin GTA 4 sheeeit my lifes boring.oh well,last post of 2009.soo amny last 09'moments
MY LAST ____ IN 2009:
post
log in myspace
log in iss
log in twitter
piss
time i ate
talk with my parents
time playing xbox360
in internet
walk around in the house
breath
shower
nap
text
call
fight
cuss
lie
time to watch tv
reading..(sike nigga dont read) haha
praying
RIP to everybody who died this year you will be greatly missed :(
this should be a poem aha called
"My Last" aha till next year im axldoe knn ramos see ya niggers thanks for reading my blog Happy New Year everyone have a good one.
Deuces 2009..

No comments:

Post a Comment