Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bored/Rookie Shoot/Bestfriend # 2

So today,was boring.haha i say the only good thing was prank calling malchiyodi multiple times and talkin to klengy thang :),other than that it sucked,they still didnt change my schedule! I cant stand my 6th period too many ignants there.But yea after school went home cooked for everybody then 45 min with the punching bag.Man you dont know how many work-outs you can do with a punching bag hah its ridicuolus.Then stayed on the computer messed with my iss and take hella pics.Well yeah,thats it.luhhh ya klengy :) tomorrow will be fun deuces





So abbie was bitchin bout makin her a seperate section juss for her so here im doin it happy you lil fuck jk :) but abbie oh abbie man she's smthn hah.i love her she's always there for me even when im bitchy she says and even when im annoying she'll still stay on the phone haha dummy..but abbie shes a coo female like when i need someone to talk too she'll be there and shes always happy,its so hard to catch her sad haha,even doe she did sum DUMBSHIT in the past i still forgive her,she means alot to me and i hope we stay friends for as long as possible :) your welcome bab..see ya tomorrow
umm if you want me to make a special blog for you lmk doe ;)
haha deuces luhh you so so so so so so much doe babe good night.

1 comment: